Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Catching up...

The Hampton Honey's are DIVISION WINNERS!!!! We were in last place last season and ended up first this season!! I cannot wait until mixed doubles in a few weeks!



Me and my girls:)






We have had some beautiful weather the last few weeks! So we went to the Atlanta zoo with some of our friends and their two young children!

Here is Ireland who loves the rides at the zoo better than the animals!



Patrick's first ride this is the happiest he looked the entire ride!



Me and my little man!




My daughter who has no fear!!



Patrick was excited I am just not sure about what!



Ireland with her beautiful curls!



Ireland and Mackenzie before they went into the petting zoo!




Ireland had her birthday party at a place called Recess by Charley! It is a very upscale hourly daycare that is near my parents house. We drop the kids off about twice a month on Saturday nights so Kevin and I can have date night! The kids LOVE IT! They have all the toys we will never have in our house!

Ireland loves CAKE! I am sure she did not get that from her mother!!!



She was a little nervous about everyone singing to her and her being the center of attention!




Ireland singing her ABC's for everyone at the party with a microphone! She is normally very shy so I was surprised she was willing to sing at all!





Ireland picked out a Mickey Mouse cake since that is all she will watch lately!



The day before Easter our Subdivision had a huge easter egg hunt! I think Patrick liked it even more than Ireland did! They really enjoy spending time together!

Here is Ireland and her good friend Mackenzie who lives down the street!


Ireland and her little brother as she calls him!



Patrick is thrilled!


Ireland just figured out that she is supposed to pick the eggs up:)



Patrick's 1st Birthday Party!

Patrick and his cousin T.J. who are exactly 13 years 1 day apart!



Turning 1 is hard work!!





I love my little man so much!!!! He is so laid back and happy!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy to see a update....
great pictures of my cutie girl and little buddy!!!
grammie collins

Meaghan said...

congrats on tennis! that's awesome!

the kids are super cute! love the pic of you and ireland on the carousel! patrick seems like such a great baby!

it'll be so nice to get our kids together to play!!